Displaying 21 - 40 of 112 resources in Laboratory Animals and Organizations:
21. Animal Defense League - Los Angeles
Santa Monica, CA, USA
Animal Defense League is a militant, grassroots animal rights organization, committed to stopping animal exploitation in all of its forms. ...
22. Animal Liberation Collective - University of Guelph
The Animal Liberation Collective is an organization of individuals working to further the status, cause, and lives of non-human animals. ...
23. Animal Liberation Frontline Information Service
The Animal Liberation Front consists of small autonomous groups of people all over the world who carry out direct action according to the A.L.F. guidelines. ...
24. Anti Vivisection WA (Inc)
Anti Vivisection WA (Inc) is a non-profit organisation that has been established in Western Australia for over 70 years. Staffed by volunteers, all monies raised ...
25. Anti-Vivisection Network Association (Ava-net)
Non-profit organization for anti-vivisection in Japan. Founded in 1987 as "JAVA", ava-net adopted its current name in 1997 to express the nation-wide nature of its ...
26. Berkeley Organization for Animal Advocacy
Berkeley, CA, USA
BOAA is a non-violent student organization dedicated to ending animal research at UC Berkeley. You just have to be committed to stopping animal suffering in ...
27. Brigitte Bardot Foundation
The Brigitte Bardot Foundation fights to defend animal rights and does not specialise in a specific area. Its ambition is to be at the heart ...
28. British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV)
London, United Kingdom
The BUAV opposes animal experiments. We believe animals are entitled to respect and compassion which animal experiments deny them. The BUAV campaigns peacefully for effective, ...
29. Campaign for Responsible Transplantation
New York, NY, USA
An international coalition of scientists, laypersons and public interest groups opposing animal-to-human organ, cell, and tissue transplants. ...
30. Carrera de Veterinaria
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Information about a veterinary career in Argentina ...
31. Centre Information Vivisectionniste International Scientifique
En surfant sur ce Web, vous vous démarquez de la propagande médico-médiatique et, par l'exercice de votre libre choix démocratique, vous contribuez à faire avancer ...
32. Concern for Helping Animals in Israel (CHAI)
Alexandria, VA, USA
The mission of CHAI and Hakol Chai is to prevent and relieve animal suffering in Israel and to elevate consciousness about animals through education. We ...
33. FRAME (Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
FRAME's ultimate aim is the elimination of the need to use laboratory animals in any kind of medical or scientific procedure. ...
34. French and Worldwide Association for the Protection of Animals
Castelnaudary, Aude, France
Association which fight against true fur, bullfighting, vivisection...Supported by some models and The Princess of Bourbon Siciles ...
35. GUARDIANS: A Group Exposing Vivisection
The primary aim of GUARDIANS is to inform the public of the futility, unreliability and wastefulness of vivisection as a research method. GUARDIANS encourages research ...
36. Houston Animal Rights Team
Houston, TX, USA
The Houston Animal Rights Team is an all-volunteer, grass-roots organization that has been working to save animals in Houston and around the world since 1983. ...
37. InterNICHE - the International Network for Humane Education
Leicester, United Kingdom
Working with students to support freedom of conscience and with teachers to introduce alternatives to animal experiments. ...
38. Lega Anti Vivisezione
39. Lega Antivivisezionista LEAL
40. Les Cahiers Antispécistes
Displaying 21 - 40 of 112
| Next Page