Animal Wildlife > Wildlife Rehabilitation
Days End Farm Horse Rescue, Inc.
* Provide shelter, quality care and treatment, rehabilitation, fostercare and adoption for abused, neglected and unwanted horses.
* forge cooperative partnerships both locally and nationally to ensure the protection of horses
* Establish and provide programs and volunteer opportunities that help to develop compassion and responsibility for horses
* Provide an enviroment that teaches patience, kindness, and creates a sense of moral and social wellbeing
* To involve the community in events and activities that heightens the awareness of the abuse and neglect of equines
* Continued committment to maintain ethical business practices and being good stewards of donated funds
* Increase contributions to ensure continued growth
* To create and nurture a mutually beneficial relationship between abused and neglected horses and caring human beings
Ratings/Review of this resource: